REFUNDS AND EXCHANGES
Due to the nature of the products sold, Tint Department does not give refunds or exchanges if you:
- Simply change your mind; or
- Purchased the wrong product; or
- Damage a product after purchase; or
- Have no proof of purchase.
Tint Department does give refunds or exchanges for products that have been damaged in shipping provided that you:
You may also request a store credit instead of a refund which will be provided to you by way of a coupon code.
- Report the details of the damage caused during shipping to Tint Department and show photographic evidence;
- State what remedy you would like (either Refund or Replacement). Tint Department does not guarantee that the remedy you request will be granted;
- Do not use the damaged item;
- Be sure that you did not cause the damage or the damage was not caused by the product being used in an abnormal or non-recommended way;
- The product must not be disposed of, lost or destroyed. In other words, you need to prove the product has arrived damaged; and
- Have brought the damage Tint Department's attention promptly after your package has arrived.
In some circumstances, Tint Department is happy to offer consumers with a refund or exchange. This is entirely up to the discretion of Tint Department. To be eligible it is important that:
- you notify Tint Department within 7 days of receipt of delivery of the product;
- products are NOT opened, NOT used and are still in re-sellable pristine condition;
- your return is received by Tint Department within 30 days of receipt of delivery of the product and;
- you accept a minimum restocking fee of 20% of the purchase price;
Tint Department may reject the return upon inspecting the condition of the products and will return the products to you at you expense. Acceptance of such returns are at the discretion of Tint Department.
Refunds for any agreed upon returns will be processed within 7 business days of receipt of goods.
Tint Department does not take responsibility for any goods damaged or lost in transit when you send the product back for return or exchange. Please ensure the product is packed appropriately for shipping before sending it back. If you are unsure about how to pack a product appropriately for shipping please contact by email for instructions. You are responsible for any and all charges associated with returning the goods to Tint Department.
Tint Department is NOT a manufacturer, therefore takes no responsibility for any harm, illness, allergic reactions, or injuries caused by the use of products purchased on Tint Department’s website. Please read product labels thoroughly and gather further information from the relevant manufacturers before use.